- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Ready Time: 45 mins
- Serves: 1 dog
A treat that is 100% dog approved (thanks to Max) and it’s perfect for the upcoming season with it’s pumpkin and cinnamon flavors! Your dogs’ tails will wag with joy when they taste these delicious treats!
- 2 1/2 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) pureed pumpkin
- 2 tablespoon(s) peanut butter, make sure it contains no xylitol
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, salt, water, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Roll the dough into it is ½ inch thick and cut.
- Bake until hard, about 35 minutes.
- Store in Mason jar with FLIP lid.
Leave a Reply