- 3 cups Super Washing Soda
- 3 cups Borax
- 3 cups Pure Baking Soda
- 1 bar Fels-Naptha 5.5 oz. (grated)
- 1/3 container Oxy-Clean
- 10-20 drops each of Orange and Lavender essential oil (We loved the scent of the Fels-Naptha with Orange and Lavender essential oils, but feel free to substitute our choices with your favorite essential oils)
- First, grate your Fels-Naptha Bar. (This is the workout part!)
- Place the grated Fels-Naptha in an EXTRA-LARGE bowl or tote. Be sure to choose a container that will be deep enough for mixing all the ingredients together.
- Next, add the Super Washing Soda, Borax, Pure Baking Soda and Oxy-Clean to the container and mix until well-blended. Add the drops of essential oil while continuing to mix. That’s it!
- Finish this DIY project by transferring the soap mixture into a 1/2-gallon mason jar of your choice, cap the jar with wide-mouth reCAP pour cap and you’re ready to Shake, Pour and Store each time you do a load of laundry!
(You only need to use 2-3 tablespoons per load, so a 1/2 gallon should last approximately 3 months!)
Leave a Reply