Unscented Body Butter
As low as $9.99
- USA Made
- Ships Globally
Free of Parabens, Synthetics, Gluten, Grains & Fragrances. Never Tested on Animals.
This fragrance free shea body butter blend is a natural moisturizer that shows what paraben free skin care can really do. Organic and fair trade shea butter leads the way for other botanical oils to absorb deeply into the skin and leave it Amazingly soft and buttery. As always when looking for natural skin care, we invite you to read our ingredients.
Gentle enough for sensitive skin.
This multi-tasking body butter, starts with our “Base Oil” so it provides nutrients to your skin as well as moisture while it helps your skin establish and maintain balance.
Ultra Healing Body Butter
- Helps your skin combat free radical damage and other damage due to exposure to the elements.
- Provides nutrients vitamin C, E, B complex, Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids (PUFA’s) and phytonutrients.
- Formulated with raw organic shea butter, rosehip seed oil, apricot kernel oil, and castor oil for its moisturizing, healing, anti-oxidant, and anti-aging properties.
- Paraben free, cruelty free, synthetic free, gluten free, grain free, fragrance free.
- Great for sensitive skin. We like to use this body butter on our children as well!
- Green Sustainable packaging, 100% post consumer recycled plastic and shipped in a recycled kraft gift box.
- Keep cool in summer, shea butter melts in heat. If your body butter liquefies, don’t panic! Just stick it in the freezer overnight. If beads form, this is normal, they will melt between your fingers when you use it.
HOW TO USE
Scoop with a clean finger, warm and spread between hands. Apply as needed. For best results, to lock in moisture, apply to soft skin immediately after the shower. For very dry skin, we also find it helpful to exfoliate in the shower and then immediately apply body butter after towel drying off.
*Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter, fair trade and organic) , Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed Oil, Non-Gmo), Infused With *Calendula officinalis (Calendula), *Symphytum officinale (Comfrey), *Plantago major (Plantain), *Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s Wort), *Arctium lappa (Burdock) And *Thymus vulgaris (Thyme), *Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) Oil, *Rosa canina (Rosehip) Oil, Ricinus communis (Castor) Oil. * = organic
|Prop 65 Warning Required?||No|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Secondary Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Country Assembled In||United States|
|Brand||Oras Amazing Herbal|
|Featured (Premium Feature)||No|
|Shipping Location badge group||Ships Globally|
|Shipping Price badge group||none|
|Made in USA badge group||USA Made|
Write Your Own Review
|Free USA Shipping Over $50||$19.99 per order.||Free shipping over $50|
We promise to try to get your order out just as fast as we can!
All in-stock orders are shipped during regular business days, within 24-48 hours, but usually within 24 hours.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders: USPS, and UPS. Delivery may take between 2 to 7 days.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be.
Ora’s Amazing Herbal does not issue refunds or assume any responsibility for lost shipping cost in the case of a rejected or lost shipment for international orders.
Ora’s Amazing Herbal does not assess duties for international orders, furthermore international orders are subject to applicable customs, and import duties and taxes which are the sole responsibility of you the customer. Please contact your local customs office for details.
International Shipping charges will be applicable to all orders shipped outside the lower 48 states of USA.
We will not accept refunds.
We will absolutely replace any product damaged during shipment. Just contact us and we will get you a replacement immediately.