Summertime Happiness Salad
Celebrate summer with this flexible recipe! So many of us stress over what to make for dinner after those long hot days on the job, instead of just enjoying a refreshing meal and the ability to relax. No matter what foods you love, this easily-made dressing suits everyone! The grapefruit ginger dressing can wonderfully compliment this Summertime Happienss Salad or any other mix of vegetables. If you have some left over, the dressing can even be used as a marinade for the foods you grill, such as salmon, steak, or chicken. It's even simple to store and pour using the reCAP Mason Jars POUR Mason Jar lid. Add some extra flavor to your summer while you kick-back by the pool with a delcious meal!
Grapefruit Ginger Dressing
- 1/4 cup(s) light oil (sunflower, canola, or olive oil)
- 1/2 ruby red grapefruit, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon(s) fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey
- Into a half pint Mason jar, add all the ingredients except for the grapefruit juice.
- Squeeze most of the juice from the half grapefruit through a sieve into the jar.
- Screw on the reCAP® Mason Jars POUR Mason Jar Lid – shake vigorously for a couple minutes or until well incorporated.
- Serve as a salad dressing or use as a marinade for fish, chicken, beef, or vegetables.