State Slate Cheese Boards/Cutting Board
- USA Made
- USA Shipping Only
- Free Shipping to USA
- Handmade Item
Slate cheese boards from Bison Hill Stonecrafts are handcrafted from reclaimed roofing slate and are multi-purpose kitchen workhorses. You can use them for food prep as a cutting board, and then for food presentation as a cheese board or veggie serving tray. Your guests will rave about the beautiful colors, patterns, and textures of the natural reclaimed roofing slate. Everyone loves their home state, show it off to your friends with a personalized slate state cheese board.
- Natural reclaimed roofing slate. Green Material!
- 10-year Material Quality Guarantee.
- Delivery within a week.
- 2 color choices.
- Handmade in Waterford, PA.
- Decorative gift box included!
The dimensions shown are the maximum length and width of the board. The usable area on the board will be less than what is shown due to the irregular shape. The thickness of the board is approximately 1/8 to 3/8 inch.
- Alabama- 8 x 13 inches
- Alaska- 10 x 11 inches
- Arizona- 9 x 10 inches
- Arkansas- 9 x 10 inches
- California- 7.5 x 18 inches
- Connecticut- 9 x 14 inches
- Delaware- 8.5 x 13 inches
- Florida- 9 x 18.5 inches
- Georgia- 9 x 12.5 inches
- Hawaii- 10 x 11 inches
- Idaho- 10 x 13 inches
- Illinois- 8 x 13.5 inches
- Indiana- 8 x 12.5 inches
- Iowa- 8 x 12.5 inches
- Kansas- 7 x 13 inches
- Kentucky- 8 x 17.5 inches
- Louisiana- 10 x 14.5 inches
- Maine- 9.5 x 14 inches
- Maryland- 10 x 17 inches
- Massachusetts- 9 x 17 inches
- Michigan- 9.5 x 11.5 inches
- Minnesota- 10 x 10.5 inches
- Mississippi- 8 x 13 inches
- Missouri- 10 x 11.5 inches
- Montana- 7 x 14 inches
- Nebraska- 7 x 15 inches
- Nevada- 9 x 12.5 inches
- New Hampshire- 9 x 15 inches
- New Jersey- 7 x 14.5 inches
- New Mexico- 9 x 10 inches
- New York- 10 x 12.5 inches
- North Carolina- 7.5 x 18 inches
- North Dakota- 7.5 x 11.5 inches
- Ohio- 9.5 x 10 inches
- Oklahoma- 8 x 16 inches
- Pennsylvania- 7.5 x 13 inches
- Rhode Island- 9 x 11.5 inches
- South Carolina- 9.5 x 12 inches
- South Dakota- 7.5 x 14 inches
- Tennessee 5.5 x 19 inches
- Texas- 9.5 x 12 inches
- Utah- 9 x 10.5 inches
- Vermont- 9 x 14.5 inches
- Virginia- 9 x 19 inches
- Washington- 8 x 12.5 inches
- West Virginia- 10 x 14 inches
- Wisconsin- 9 x 12.5 inches
The boards are sealed with an FDA approved food safe coating that will not need reapplication. To clean, hand wash using warm soapy water. Do not expose the board to high temperature variations such as washing in warm water and rinsing in cold. Take care when moving your board as dropping could crack or chip the piece. Also take care when using as a cutting board as knife marks will permanently scratch the surface of the slate.
Bison Hill Stonecrafts creates housewares and home décor from natural slate and marble. We use reclaimed roofing slate that has endured decades of brutal Pennsylvania winters. The material, design, and color options we offer are not available anywhere else. Take some time to look around our shop at the other products available. If you do not see what you are looking for, please contact us and I guarantee we can create something perfect for you.
|Prop 65 Warning Required?||No|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Secondary Country of Manufacture||N/A|
|Country Assembled In||N/A|
|Brand||Bison Hill Stonecrafts|
|Featured (Premium Feature)||No|
|Shipping Location badge group||USA Shipping Only|
|Shipping Price badge group||Free Shipping to USA|
|Made in USA badge group||USA Made|
|Free Shipping||$12.50 per item.||Free shipping over $15|
Thank you for your business! It will take anywhere from 1-3 days for us to create your product. Then another 2-4 days to ship depending on how far from Erie, PA you live. 95% of products are delivered within one week of ordering!
Since everything is handmade to order we only accept refunds for defects during the creation or damage during mailing. If you would like to cancel your order please let us know immediately and we will cancel it if we haven't started working on it yet.