Sign up for our Newsletter to receive new DIY projects and recipes, coupons, and a first look at new products!
We wanted to create red wine sangrias and white wine sangrias for any occasion..and don't worry, we'll be adding onto this yummy list! This beautiful Passion Fruit Sangria cocktail clearly speaks for itself. Impress your cocktail guests with this easy to make, mix-it-yourself sangria. If you feel adventurous try our Ginger Spice syrup for a spicy kick!
The Ultimate Sangria Collection
March 04, 2019 by Greta McCoy
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 1 person
Passion Fruit Sangria
- 1 ounce(s) 100% Fresh Passion Fruit Juice
- 1/2 ounce(s) Triple Sec
- 1/2 ounce(s) Honey Simple Syrup
- 1/2 ounce(s) Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- Add all ingredients (except red wine) to a cocktail shaker over ice and shake for 30 seconds.
- Pour into a glass over ice.
- Pour shot of red wine on top and let your guests stir their own drinks.
- Feel free to garnish with a orange and lime slice.
Caribbean Spiced Sangria
- 1 ounce(s) Red Wine
- 1 ounce(s) Light Rum
- 3/4 Fresh Lime Juice
- 3/4 ounce(s) Hudson & Lee Ginger Spice Honey Simple Syrup
- Lime Wheel For Garnish
- Add ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake for 30 seconds.
- Pour in a glass over ice.
- Serve with the lime wedge garnish.
The Best Red Sangria
- 1 Bottle Red Wine
- 1/4 cup(s) Brandy
- 1/4 cup(s) Triple Sec
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup(s) Honey Simple Syrup
- 1/2 Lime, Sliced Thin
- 1/2 Lemon, Sliced Thin
- 1/2 Orange, Sliced Thin
- 1 Bottle Sparkling Water , Chilled
- Combine everything but the sparkling water into a large pitcher.
- Cover the pitcher and chill completely (about 1-2 hours).
- When ready to serve, add sparkling water.
- Garnish with the lime, lemon, and orange slice.
Apple Cider Sangria
- 1 Bottle White Wine
- 1 cup(s) Vodka
- 3 1/4 cup(s) Fresh Apple Cider (Sugarless)
- 1/2 cup(s) Hudson & Lee Honey Simple Syrup
- 1 Bottle Sparkling Water, Chilled
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 Apples, Chopped
- 1 Orange, Sliced
- 1/4 Cup, Pomegranate Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- Add chopped apples, sliced oranges pomegranate seeds, and cinnamon sticks, and cinnamon to a large pitcher.
- Pour the wine, vodka, apple cider and Hudson & Lee Syrup into the pitcher.
- Chill for about 2 hours.
- Add sparkling water when ready to serve.
- Stir and pour into wine glasses.
- Garnish with the apple ring.
Meet Greta McCoy , Owner of Hudson & Lee
I'm a wife and mother of 2 beautiful boys on a quest to create simple and healthier product options for our grocery shelves. The inspiration for our name, Hudson & Lee, came from our boys' middle names. We initially started this company because of them and thought the names together would be perfect for our new brand. I love honey! I love the process of honey making and the delicious, natural product we get from bees and nature. I've perfected my syrup drink recipes to share and I hope you'll love them as much as my family does. Our syrups contain no sugar and no preservatives, just all natural, good for you ingredients.