Skip To The Content Buy The Products Used In This How To
Dog Detangling Spray
November 20, 2019 by Kelsey J
- Project Time: 30 mins
Is your dog constantly matted and you can never get the brush through without getting it stuck or breaking? This DIY detangling spray will help solve that problem! For the best results try it with the Pennello Brush for pets!
Fresh rosemary leaves
Aloe Vera Gel
Colander or dish towel
reCAP Mason Jars ADAPTA Sprayer lid
Regular mouth Mason jar
1. Boil 4 cups of water.
2. Add 2 teaspoons of fresh rosemary leaves.
3. Pour the liquid through a colander into a bowl.
4. To Mason jar, add 1 cup of the rosemary water, 1 teaspoon aloe vera gel, and 5 to 6 drops of coconut oil.
5. Stir to combine.
6. Add reCAP ADAPTA Sprayer lid
7. Spray directly onto dog's coat and work it through using Pennello Brush for best results.