If you're tired of the same old salad this recipe is for you.
Creamy Apple Vinaigrette Recipe
September 27, 2020 by Kelsey J
- Makes: 20 oz.
Creamy Apple Vinaigrette
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) Apple juice
- 1/4 cup(s) White Balsamic Vinegar
- 3/4 cup(s) Chinese Five Spiced Apple Butter
- 1 Small shallot, quartered
- 1 garlic glove
- 2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cracked black pepper
- 1. Add all ingredients to a food processor except for the olive oil
- 2. Turn on food processor, and slowly drizzle in olive oil while it's running.
- 3. Taste and re-season, if necessary. Store in a mason jar for up to 1 month.