Posted by Jade on 28th Jun 2017
14 Ideas for the 4th of July
Besides using Mason jars for patriotic centerpieces and beverages, you can transform them into lanterns, single-serve desserts, utensil holders, condiment dispensers, and more. Check out these 14 Mason jar ideas for the 4th of July:
Dressings and Condiments:
1. Condiment Dispenser (reCAP Adapta Pump + Mason jar)
Easily serve and store DIY condiments! Get an Adapta Pump here.
2.Small Batch Marinades (reCAP POUR + Mason jar)
3.Salad Dressings (reCAP regular mouth POUR + Mason jar)
There are tons of salad dressing recipes out there, but this Garlic Whiz-Bang is our favorite.
4.Berry Bellini (Mason jars + POUR or FLIP)
5.Lemonade Whiskey (Mason jars + POUR or FLIP)
A super simple summertime favorite. Get the recipe.
6.Sparkling Arnold Palmer
7. Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris (FLIPs, straws, and Mason jars)
8. DIY Whipped Cream
9. No Bake Lemon Cheesecake (Jelly Jars. Recipe: Love, Create, Celebrate)
10. Blackberry Crisp in a Jar (Jelly Jars. Recipe: This Gal Cooks)
11. Peanut butter Pie Cups (Jelly Jars. Recipe: Bake At Midnite)
Crafts and Activities:
12. Star Spangled Lanterns (Source: Addictedto DIY)
Light up the night with these adorable lanterns.
13. Painted Utensil Holder (Source: It All Started With Paint)
14. Catch Some Fireflies
Need an activity for the little ones? Inspire learning and adventure with our reCAP Kid’s EXPLORE Bug Catcher.